Thursday, July 1, 2010

All About Hair... (Are You Hairy?)

It's been a while since I've opened up my closet.... No idea.. maybe a month.. maybe 2 months...
Ya ya ya stop screaming!! I did a change of clothes, but most of my washed clothes were outside the closet.. LOl, wash and Re-wear..

Lucky me haven't been meeting people much nowadays.. If not they'll start asking me why am I wearing the same thing over and over again.

Not that I'm a good dresser. I'm just a lazy one...

So, was going to school. Had to opened up my closet and stare myself in the mirror... A full life size mirror..
Then I noticed... I don't have a comb.... crap... 2 months without touching the closet.... Now then I realize I don't have a comb... really wonder how have I left the house for the past 2 months..... Guess bird nest head really suits me...

So I ended up grabbing my beanie, put it on, and rushed out..

Speaking of beanie.... Received lots of comments for it... Be the asker the Taxi driver, or someone close....

Still remember the taxi driver asked me if I was bald, or cold... Why am I wearing a beanie? -.-
Couldn't care less to reply him.. just smiled....

Anyways the beanie ain't a fashion statement... It just makes me feel comfortable... Less hair flying around.. LOL.


Talking bout hair... reminds me of a conversation with a friend not too long ago...

We were discussing bout our favorite cars...

Well I told him mine was any convertibles... Straight right off the bat... He shot me with stopping at traffic lights, bird droppings on the head... He was truly implying he's a true  blue anti convertible kind of guy...

Well, then I told him.... Convertible is cool, riding against the wind... The wind blowing against your.......
I stopped there...

Cause I didn't want the conversation to go sour.... Ya.. he is bald....

So.... Hope he.. reads this.. I mean he don't read this... If he does.. He's surely gonna start spamming me.. somewhere.. LOL..

K k ciaos... feeling feverish now... hectic week.. Sorry for not posting much nowadays..

No comments:

Post a Comment