Friday, July 2, 2010

Predators, (Not The Review)

Now this ain't a review or what shit.. Cause I've never even seen this movie except for its trailers.. So ... Ya... This ain't a review or what shit...

What I wanna talk about the Gonna be Shown Soon "PREDATORS"! is this......

I believe most of us know of the story about the "boy who cried wolf,"

For those who don't, it's simply a story about a boy who was taking care of a bunch of sheep, and came running back to town shouting and screaming wolf wolf. The sheep belongs to the townsfolk, so they got worried, and came rushing out with pitchforks and stuffs to kill the wolves and protect their herd of sheep.

But~ There was no wolf..... And the boy did this for a couple of times... and the townsfolk did the whole routine a couple of times... Till...

TILL! 1 day wolves did appeared, and the boy cried wolf... and everybody totally ignores him..

So.... What does "Predators" this new movie have anything to do with the story above I've just mention?

Some of you might be rolling your eyes now, knowing where this is leading to...

For the rest who caught no balls.....

This time round.....

It's the wolves howling "BOY!!!!"

and the pack of wolves would rush out.......... and that's the end of the "boy" (just cutting this short and leaving out the gross details)

Well anyways! I have never watched this movie, so I have no idea what happened to those bunch of humans at the end...

Oh..... you still don't get what I'm saying?

Rewind slightly back... Predator 1... was it predator 1..
Remember predator being stealthy and all? And not much believe in it.. TILL, it got all crazy and start going mayhem all over....


... ah? ah? ah?
Get the picture there? Why I find this story kinda........ ........

Ya.... ANYWAYS once more... I have never watched this movie, so I have no idea what happened? Or how good the movie is......

So.. THIS AIN'T A REVIEW!!! So don't come back here and telling me... "HEY YOUR STORY AIN'T RELATED"

Anybody with a spare tickets hanging out there somewhere? Don't mind emailing me, and asking me along LOL hahaha

To end it all! Here's the trailer




K k ciaos, and cheers


P.S ... Seriously I wonder what are the chances of people having "spare" tickets for a movie..... hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment