Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stupid Things I've Done This Morning At Starbucks.

Awkward situation you just never notice, have you done that? Maybe till someone points it out, then you've noticed it. Who knows.


Well went out really early this morning. Blah blah blah, let's just cut to the point.

Went to have breakfast at Starbucks with a friend.
There we were ordering our drinks, discussing bout the sizes...... Tall, Grande, and forgot what's the largest size....

So I was staring.... really staring at their drinks menu...........
And I asked the waitress serving us..... "Which is the drink that has the most whip cream. I love whip cream, could call it a whip cream fetish."

Well, that's a awkward situation number 1, I noticed that, when she started giggling. Seriously no idea what's going on in her mind...... or maybe I do.... well... maybe it's just the way I've put it....

Okay, end of  part one, we went to sit, they told us they would bring the drink to us.......

Here comes Miss waitress again........ with our drinks............

And I think I've did the most........ I have no idea what would you call it... The most openly offensive action ever  I guess.......

For a moment there.... I forgot... .That Fucking thing...... is called a ....  STRAW..... Don't ask me how could I ever forget something that is so commonly used.......

So in my mind... this picture was playing.... opening the wrapper... (Straws from starbuck comes in wrappers)

And this is what I did.....

I did the...... Universal Hand Sign of Wanking................... And I asked....
"Where's that thing...........?..... Ya straw!" (The word straw came somewhere after 5 seconds
 after.... And I was simply keeping on doing that UNIVERSAL HAND SIGN OF WANKING)

Well, she showed me the counter for the straws, and she left our table...
Upon leaving.. My friend was like... "WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!?!?!"

I was like "huh?"

"Did you saw what you just did? And how she looked like when you did that?"

I was still like "Huh?"

Till my friend showed me what I was doing with my hands..........


Ah.... seriously... In my mind I was only thinking of a straw in wrappers.... -.- and unwrapping it....... Didn't even notice how the waitress react......

Well.... that's 1 hell of a horny Saturday for me... Am so gonna avoid Starbucks for a while now...



Coffee  Turns me on I guess..  hahahahha

6 comments: