Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prologue of the Stupid Idea

Kay,

I'm not high on caffinne or nicotine right now... Infact it's been days since I had my last dosage of nicotine...

I can't sleep, and the only thing I could blame on it's the over loading of thoughts in my brain...

I've been thinking... For the past 1 hour... Thinking with my other self... And I thought of an idea...
I would call it a stupid idea... even my 'other' selves would agree...

So I was thinking till a point of time where my body kinda over heat.... (well it's either that... or the weather is damn hot..)

So I took a shower.... got My PC started.. 1 hand on my mouse, 1 hand on my keyboard and another hand holding a pen... Wait don't scare me.. it's 12 am my time right now....

So... we are only suppose to have 2 hands... hmmm.... ok whatever.. I guess either I'm moving at lightning speed... or my eyes is in slow mo...

.... Well... let's not just write this gibberish that's heading nowhere shall we...

Let's see.... Well this blog originally... I meant the '2nd' state of originally .. was suppose to be a humor / joke blog.. Something that's funny...

I have no idea why the direction kept changing... but I've kept it that way in the 2nd state of originally...

And right now, I'm hopping people are understanding what I'm writing... Cause I know I don't quite get it... in pure words....

----

Let's simplify with examples... Comic Strip .. yup that's where the .. First few posts would look like in this blog... Simply about heads... telling jokes....

But... well... My old PC kinda got 'viral' infected... so.. Kinda lost all the heads.... ( well it's only 3..) so.... I kinda got lazy to move on with that idea... that's when this whole blog started going haywire...

-----

Now what's this stupid idea I'm talking about..

hmm..
I'm quite the funny guy aren't I? (Shameless disclaimer) though.. I'm quite shy..
Well..... Shy isn't really the right word I guess.. hmmm

Let's put it this way... I have the courage to go to center stage... But I lack the self esteem to let everything flows smoothly...

I had a friend who would always tell me this... "The idea is there... But your execution always fails"
Why? Why? Why?
Lack of self esteem.... sucks huh?

Okay... you know all this gibberish and we are still nowhere in explaining the stupid idea which we started earlier...

So let's end this prologue! But you know... You're expecting something stupid.. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment