Monday, April 19, 2010

What Will You Do?....if you see a ghost...

hmmm... Not a good thing to write about in the weeeee morning... or lateeeee night....
You kinda feel jerky with every..... teeny.... weeny..... bits... of sounds around you...
And that..... weird feeling of your hair standing..... especially on your arms..... and the back of your neck....

So.. back to the question.. before I drive myself crazy... with this bits and pieces of sounds all around me...

What will you do.... If you see a .... you know what..

I had my fair share of seeing... Possessed people... You know..... those that could throw 3 big size peoples over their shoulders... Scream at the top of their lungs... or ... ... further than their lungs... BUT!... I've never really seen one ...... you know what...

Some people say... If you say the word "Pontianak" for a couple of times.... (Not sure how many though) She will appear right before you... And usually when I get that word ..... I mean... see that word in my mind... And it goes on and on and on..... circling in my head....

Okay... why am I writing about this?... I mean.. I'm amazed.... We heard sounds... We felt.....chills down our spine... We ......

Okay... Another story... I have a friend of mine... Whom visited a toilet in a shopping mall in the ..... around 5 am... He heard a loud BANGING sound..... And since then... he's afraid of visiting the toilets alone...
And soon... word spreads... and almost every other friend is afraid of visiting the toilets alone...

I'm not sure what Banging sound he heard... But always around that time, I will hear the cleaner banging on her "Staff room" you know the places where they kept their mops and stuffs....

Well anyway..... I believe we read lots of ghost stories before... Heard of them before.... but SEEN THEM....
How many of you have really seen them?

True Singapore Ghost Story.... ah... brings back memories... Stories bout "Nasi Kang Kang", "Toyols", "Haunted Mrt" .... Well.. I guess we will always remember a few particular ones... Especially the Mrt Ghost stories..... If I'm not wrong... it's related to Braddel and Novena... So everytime I'm in the train... I always get goosebumps around that area... Hmmm...... Is it my imagination? Or..........

I don't know....Every time I mention something about.. you know what... to my girlfriend.. .. Telling her somebody said something something is there... But I've been there for years and I've never seen one... And she will go like.. "SHhhh SHhhhh Shhhhhhhhh!!! They will appear before you know it!!!"

I mean... She ain't the only one with that kind of reaction....

So... back to the question... What will you do? If you see a .... ghost?

I'm just guessing my reaction here..... For all I know I might just pee, crap, stink bomb my pants and stuffs...
But I'm guessing... I might just go like... "OH! So That's how you look like!"
And they'll be pretty pissed with me... And showing their teeth or stuffs... Maybe putting their heads on their shoulders or something.... And I'll be going like... "It ain't gonna hurt me right?"

THAT IS! IF THEY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!......
Cause.. I always wondered.... you know... about prayers... Some chanting from some religion or stuffs will chase these ghost away... (Woah! I'm not discriminating religions or what so chill! Chill! Blog writing only!)

Ya.. I always wondered..... Does the Malay chanting works on the Chinese ghost? And vice versa?  or the English ghost.. or Indian Ghost... or......I'm bad with Geography..
I mean... DO THEY SPEAK A COMMON LANGUAGE????

So..... What will you do? If you see a ghost?

P.S.
I believe once my girlfriend read this.. She be like... I TOLD YOU SO!!! NOT TO!!!!!!...... or something like that.... -.-

2 comments: